Alizos Weddings takes care to help you personalize your ceremony
Rehearsal with any Package
- Officiant will stay for one hour and will practice with couple and wedding party to include all the elements of the ceremony. Traveling Fees will be added
Sunset Deal Package
- All English ceremony. Scripts will be provided so you can create your own ceremony. Officiant will arrive 1/2 hour before the ceremony starts and total time of service will be 1.15 hr. Traveling fees will be added.
Most Popular Package
- Bilingual Ceremony which will include different elements Like: Lazo, arras, unity candle, rose, wine or sand ceremonies. We will provide different scripts so you create your own ceremony. Unlimited calls and emails between Officiant and couple. Officiant will arrive 1/2 hour before the ceremony and total time of services will be 1.15 hr. Traveling fees will be added.
Star Custom Deal Package
- Bilingual Officiant Services. We will help you create your ceremony by providing different scripts so you can choose what best fits both of you. You can include the following elements: lazo, arras or unity candle ceremonies. Officiant will arrive 1/2 hour before the ceremony and total time of services will be 1.15 hr. Traveling fees will be added
$350.00 - $375.00
- Basic Spanish Ceremony which will include: Greeting, Readings, Wedding Vows, Ring Vows, Blessing.. You can include the Lazo, Arras or Unity Candle Elements for an extra fee. Officiant will arrive 1/2 hour before the ceremony and total time of services will be 1.15 hr. Traveling fees will be added.
Even though we met Gaereth over the phone when we were booking our Offician; He informed us of all the steps of the ceremony and sent us the different choices we could look into for the wedding script. He was on time and we enjoyed his professionalism and care. Thank you Gaereth.
Nathan: Nathan was punctual very helpful and informative before, during and after the ceremony. We would like to thank him for his patience and for giving us the ceremony we always dreamed of.
Mrs Hughes performed our. Ceremony. She is a very professional and beautiful lady she had created such a beautiful vows for us we are blessed.
Alizos Wedding were perfect. She (Zoraida) performed a beautiful ceremony. Different options of ceremony types were given to us which made us easier for us. Everyone complimented us on the officiants ceremony. We definitely recommend Alizos Wedding.
Jasmine · married on 12/17/2016 Zoraida was the best! My husband and I were initially going to have our ceremony at a courthouse but after really thinking about it we decided to have it were the reception was going to take place and we also preferred to have it in Spanish (this all happened the day prior to the our wedding day.) I found Zoraida and explained and she was able to accommodate us. She was very kind and profesional. I would definitely recommend her!
Definitely! Zoraida was professional at rehearsal and on the wedding day.
I really appreciated the professionalism and value given to my event. Zoraida was very punctual and responsible with all details of the event.
Zoraida is great! She had gave me too many options to choose for that I'm building my own script. She responds on time and follow through the entire process smoothly.
Mrs Hughes is a Wonderful and kind woman, the vows she created for us were so very heart felt and lovely. Her professional and sincere way she expressed our vows. With the perfect words we expressed were beautiful thank you so much we are blessed
Alizos Weddings takes care to help you personalize your ceremony by meeting with you and discussing the type of ceremony that fits your interests and vision, whether you are religious or non-religious. The team of licensed California officiants help you develop a wedding ceremony with customized vows for any event, such as civil unions, rehearsals, or vow renewals. They are bilingual, which allows them to offer officiant services in Spanish, if needed. Alizos Weddings offers a range of services to serve any couple, including interfaith, single religion. Additional religions they serve include:
No denomination 0
Our Amazing Team
Our team is here to assist you and make your dream come true
Owner/Bilingual Officiant, I started Alizos Weddings 12 years ago and it has been a wonderful experience sharing with so many couples one of their most beautiful day. I have an awesome family and my sons are part of this team. My weekends enjoyment besides officiating a wedding, is spending time with my family at the beach.
Father of three boys, enjoys coaching baseball and soccer and is a part of our Bilingual Officiants
Father of three girls; also a soccer Dad and one of our Bilingual Officiants.
Court interpreter and one of our Bilingual Officiants.
He has been with Alizos since the beginning and he is a great asset to our team.
Awards 2010 - 2020